Tired of traditional cruise line vacations to Hawaii, Mexico or the Caribbean? Sick of steak and lobster for every meal? Had enough of the shore-side adventures on white sand beaches with sunshine and pina coladas?
Book your next trip with Observer Cruise Lines!
As an observer you’ll get to experience:
- Total immersion in local culture
- Variations of unpredictable weather and waves of all sizes
- Living in quaint, dim, enclosed spaces
- Being awake long enough to necessitate 4 meals in one day
- Complete freedom from unwanted calls, text messages, and emails!
While on your adventure, you will enjoy the luxurious accommodations of your very own private* stateroom. Dine at exotic locals such as the fish plant mess hall and that shack of a bar that serves only beer and overpriced peanuts!
After your satisfyingly bland meal, treat yourself to a fun-filled day of recreational activities including:
- Wading through 4 inches of fish slurry on deck or in a flooded plant
- Inventing your very own creative workout routines
- Watching millions of mind-numbing fish roll by on a factory belt
- Learning every card game there is
- Sampling fish as they, your gear, and everything else actually freezes solid to the deck
- Practicing to pour the perfect cup of straight-up battery acid “coffee”
At the end of the day wind down on a relaxing 23-hour cruise out to the middle of nowhere, bucking straight into 25-foot seas the entire time.
Act now and you’ll have the opportunity to add on the “Missing Holidays, Birthdays, and Anniversaries with Loved Ones” package for no extra charge!
Hurry to reserve your cruise now! Subarctic winter only lasts 10 months out of the year!
*Private meaning shared with at least 2-3 deckhands.